Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Expanding the Tag List

I guess I kind of "cheesed out" on my inaugural posting, tagging mostly people who had already been tagged. The problem seemed to be that most of the people I know DON'T blog (yet). Brian and I had a little fellowship last week, and talked about how I'd "borrowed" his list, and there had to be a different way to think about that.

So I started thinking about people I'd tag IF they had a blog. Maybe this will encourage them to start one, because evidently I think they're interesting enough to do that!!
  • Elaine can tell us what life's like now that she & Toto are in Kansas.
  • Jonathan always has an interesting perspective that I'd like to hear more about.
  • Jeanne maintains an amazing balance between her work and family life, with 2 active little boys growing by leaps & bounds, and a deep-seated interest in web accessibility.
  • Joy and I have so much in common, and I think she should start sharing her viewpoints and life with others!
  • Micki - for those of you who know her, I don't need to say anything else!!

So there you have it. If you're here because you're listed above, read more about being tagged on Anne Adrian's or John Dorner's blogs. Then start writing, and I'll update this post with your blog addresses!!

No comments: